Jurassic World Evolution 2 - 1.7.2 Update Notes
Hello Park Managers!
Update 1.7.2 is now available for all versions of Jurassic World Evolution 2. Update 1.7.3 is also now available for Xbox PC players, which should resolve the issue whereby players on this platform were unable to install update 1.7.2. Please see the changes below:
- Restored Supply Piles 01 and Supply Piles 02 decorations to their pre-Update 6 visuals
- Added Supply Piles 03 and Supply Piles 04 (duplicated from Update 6's unintentional replacement of Supply Piles 01 and 02)
- Gene Editor - The variant carousal now doesn't use the LB/RB input anymore
- Build Menu - Display the detached viewing galleries when the Building Styles filter is applied in Sandbox modes with "All Buildings"
- Fixed cinematic camera mode causing occasional frame rate issues on busy parks
- Removed the gap between the play area and background forests on maps
- This will still cause a small gap on existing saves, new saves will have no gap
- Isla Nublar 1993
- Isla Nublar 2015
- Sierra Nevada (Dominion Biosyn Expansion)
- Biosyn (Dominion Biosyn Expansion)
- Malta (Dominion Malta Expansion)
- Various localised text fixes